Dashboard is the first page users can see after logging in to CLO-SET
You can enter the most recently updated styles or desired location using Shortcut menu and check Group information on the left side of the page.
1. Group list: It is shown when there are more than two Groups a user can access to. Group that is currently viewed is highlighted.
2. Group name: It shows currently the viewed Group. The page on the right side only shows contents that belong to the selected Group.
3. Group list open icon: List is expanded when clicked.
4. Shortcut menu: Reorganized in a sequence of Company>Brand. Exposed contents are limited to those that belong to the selected Group.
5. Styles: Contents are limited to those that belong to the selected Group. *They do not include styles shared or uploaded from other Group)
6. Market Place: It opens CLO-SET Marketplace page in a new tab when clicked.
7. Admin Console: Only shown to Group Admin.
8. Group information:
[Types of information] Group information will not be shown to Viewer.
Currently using plan, dates, and usage of rendering and fitting service.