Learn how to navigate CLO-SET Dashboard and utilize your Workroom Space
1) Menus (Left Pane)
1. Group Name: See which Group you're currently in. To switch the Group, click on the downward arrow (⌄) next to the Group's name. The Blue Crown indicates that you are the Group Admin.
2. Menu Tab
- Browse: View the space hierarchy and navigate to the desired Space
- Workspace: View all Spaces by level. (ex. Click on 'Companies' to view all Company Space you have access to)
- Console: View Admin Console for usage data, billing, and developer page.
- Favorites: View all Spaces and Contents you've marked as Favorite
- Search: Search Contents using everyday words or an image.
2) Space (Room View)
3. Space Info
- Upload: Upload a new Content in current Workroom
- Create: Create a sub-Space
- Notifications: Turn notifications on/off for current Space
- Favorite: Mark/unmark the Space as Favorite
- Navigation: Shows the hierarchy of the Space you are in
5. Space Name: Name of the Space you are in (Brand | Workroom)
6. Search Bar: Search Contents within the Space
7. Filter: Filter the Contents you want to view
3)Share (Right Pane)
8. Share to People
Invite/Share: Invite or share with teammates
- Invite: for Company/Brand
- Share: for Workroom/Content
- Share with Link: Turning this option on will convert the Space to public status. Be ware of the security implications when sharing with link.
- Accessible People: View the list of teammates with access to this Space. This may include those with access to higher-level Spaces. For example, anyone with access to a Brand will be able to view all Workroom within the Brand.