You can directly upload a 3D project file including or excluding garment/avatar from CLO Software to CLO-SET. You may also easily run Render or generate Excel Tech Pack via CLO-SET.
Share via CLO-SET (Direct Upload)
1. 'Share via CLO-SET' from CLO Software.
|Option 1||Option 2|
File > Share via CLO-SET
Main Menu ▶
2. Once your file is ready to upload, click 'OK'. If you are not signed into CLO-SET yet, you will be directed to Sign In page.
3. Choose the Group/Location in which you want to upload the file, or select an existing file in CLO-SET for a version update.
- 1) Select the Group you want to upload the file to
- 2) You may choose whether or not you want to notify collaborators in your Group. You may also choose to apply Auto Numbering for CLO-SET to automatically name the content.
- 3) Upload a new content to an existing Workroom. Click '+MORE' to view the full list.
- 4) Version update an existing content. Select an existing content from your CLO-SET space, and upload the file as a newer version (ex. version 2) instead of a separate content.
4. Final view in CLO-SET
- For Project/Garment/Avatar upload, you will see the 3D viewer in CLO-SET
- For Render via CLO-SET, once the file is uploaded, Render will start automatically. Learn more about CLO-SET Render HERE.
*Rendering will be done per your Render Settings in CLO
- For Tech Pack via CLO-SET, once the file is uploaded, Excel Tech Pack will be downloaded automatically. Learn more about Excel Tech Packs HERE.
For more information on how to link your CLO-SET account in CLO, click HERE.