Everything starts here. Select a Workroom in which you'd like to upload the Content.
1) How to upload a Content
1. To upload the Content, go to the Workroom and clickicon to upload the Content file.
2. Select the desired file format
- Single / Multiple/ Turntable: You can upload single or multiple files at once and also the turntable images.
- Blank style: It generates a blank content page and you can upload it within the content page afterward.
- 'Do not notify collaborators': You can enable/disable notification to the collaborators about the new style upload.
- Auto-Numbering: It automatically generates numbers for file names so that you can manage the files easily.
3. Select the desired file or drag&drop from folder.
Format and size of the uploaded file will appear in a grey box.
Content ID and No. are automatically set to the file name of the uploaded file and users can modify the name while uploading.
The category setting will appear on the right side of the Company uses the category function.
2) CLO-SET 5 min Tutorial
Check out this 5-minute CLO-SET Tutorial. Learn how to use the Content page as well as creating your Workroom!