'Assortment' is a room for reviewing & making decisions of multiple Styles at once. It is useful for presentation and design selection. You can communicate with respect to each Style with the Comment function.
You can also try Fitting Conversion in Assortment that allows customers to create an avatar with user-customized body shapes and sizes, try on the garments in real-time and check the fitting.
- Create Assortment and Add Contents
- Synchronized Camera in Assortment
- Download Line Sheet
- Virtual Fitting Service
1. Create Assortment and Add Contents
- Create Assortment in Season page
1. Click icon on the top of the Season page.
2. Enter Assortment name and click 'CONFIRM' button.
- Add Style to Assortment in Workroom page
1. Put the mouse cursor on the desired Style and click theicon.
2. Click 'Add to Assortment'.
- Add Style to Assortment in Assortment page
1. Click icon and select the desired style to add into Assortment.
2. Select the desired style from EXPLORER or add the style you recently worked on from RECENT.
2. Synchronized Camera in Assortment
‘Synchronized Camera’ in Assortment, by allowing users to add multiple Contents in Assortment and view them at the same time with the customized multiview.
- Select the desired 3D contents and activate 3D Viewers by clicking the 'Viewer' button in the 3D window.
- When the 3D viewer has been activated, turn on the Synchronized Camera mode by clicking the 'Synchronized' button on the top of the 3D contents.
- Now, you can review and control multiple 3D contents with the customized multiview at the same time.
※ Note: In accordance with the release of ‘Synchronized Camera’, ‘My bag’ Function will discontinue its service and be replaced from October 5, 2021.
3. Download Line Sheet
You can download Line Sheet as an Excel file when you select the desired style and click icon.
4. Virtual Fitting Service (Fitting Conversion)
Fitting Conversion allows customers to create an avatar with user-customized body shapes and sizes, try on the garments in real-time and check the fitting.
Please go to the manual page for Fitting Conversion and follow the step-by-step guidelines.