Permission: Admin Collaborator
Fitting Conversion allows customers to create an avatar with user-customized body shapes and sizes, try on the garments in real-time and check the fitting.
|File Format||.zprj, .zpac|
|CLO Software||ver5.2 or higher|
|Avatar||CLO avatars are allowed only|
|Adult avatars must be CLO v2 and above|
|Pre-school avatars cannot be used for fitting|
|3D Project File||3D garment must be dressed on an avatar before saving a file|
2) How to use Virtual Fitting
- From your Workroom, select the 3D garments that you wish to do the Fitting. (Multi-selection is possible)
- Click (Assortment) button on the floating menu.
- Go to the selected Assortment.
- In the Assortment room, select the file and click (Fitting) button on the floating menu.
- The 'Fitting setting' bar will appear on the right.
- Name: User can set the name of the fitting
- Avatar: There are for types of avatars and users can multi-select if needed. You may choose to select an avatar type that is different from zprj/zpac file.
Fitting conversion: It shows the number of Fittings that will be processed with the current setting.
- Fitting conversion is not supported from man garments to the boy and vice versa.
- Fitting conversion is not supported if the user multi-select adult and child garments at the same time.
- Time: It shows the expected time for the Fitting with the current setting.
- Cumulative group usage: It shows the number of fittings and measurement period of the current group. (Measurement period: 30 days)
5. Click button and a pop-up message will appear. Now you can start the fitting conversion.
○ Anyone with a preview fitting link can access the contents as the garment becomes public content.
6. Once the fitting conversion is completed, click on on top right corner to view the Fitting list. Then, select the garment you wish to view. Next, click button to see the fitting viewer.
7. Select the embed fitting viewer options such as colorway, size, shopping bag, capture, and logo.
8. To integrate(embed) the Virtual Fitting Viewer into the website as shown on top of this article, please refer to the attached instruction and Developer page
3) Fitting Viewer
See below for how to use the Fitting Viewer.
'Input your size' option allows the end user to virtually try the garment on a 3D avatar.
- Additional Measurement Standard