You may change your account settings on 'My Page' tab
1. Access 'My Page'
On the upper right corner of your dashboard, click on your profile to find 'MY PAGE' button.
2. Change Account Settings
Change your account settings. This setting will apply on ALL of the Groups you're invited/shared to.
1. Profile Image: Upload or change profile image by clicking on the camera icon.
2. Name: Name is automatically set based on the email address. You may change the name if needed.
3. Email: The email account used for registration. This email can NOT be changed. In case you need to change the Company Admin to a new user, please use Company Transfer feature.
4. Language: Select the default language. CLO-SET provides English, 中文, and Español.
5. Password: Users can change their password. Users signed up with CLO, MD, Google account can set up unique CLO-SET password to log in with their email address and password.
6. Email notification: Users can turn on/off email notifications. Notification is automatically turned on except for ‘Added Style’ and users can change it by checking/unchecking the boxes.
7. Newsletter: You will be receiving a newsletter including updates, offers and events from CLO-SET team. You may withdraw your consent at any time on My Page.