Upload the item to CONNECT followed by the guidelines.
- Free and View Only items are posted at the same time as the Public button is pressed without a separate inspection procedure.
- Items that are already published may be rejected or blocked according to the guidelines.
- If the item is rejected, you can modify the item according to the guidelines and publish it again
- If the item is blocked, it cannot be modified but can only be deleted
Please upload the item by following the guidelines below. Items that fail to comply with the guidelines may be rejected by the operator.
- The product name must be appropriate to the uploaded item.
- Tags, categories, and descriptions must be appropriate to uploaded items.
- The thumbnail and detailed image should be appropriate regarding the uploaded item.
- The attached file should be appropriate regarding the uploaded item.
- You must save the costumes simulated in your avatar (including hangers).
- The seams should not be twisted.
- Layered outfits must be calculated for collision between layers.
- If trim category items (e.g. Buttons, Zippers, Hardware, Fasteners, Notions) are used for costumes, items must be calculated for collision between trims.
- Avatar must not be included in the project file.
- For outfits with Trim and Fabric category items, it is not possible to delete/add/replace the Trim and Fabric files after publication.
- For costumes with original costume files, it is not possible to delete/add/replace the original costume files after publication.
- The majority of the components should consist of patterns produced by CLO or Marvelous Designer.
- Should have reasonable particle distance.
- Avoid overlapping patterns in the 2D window.
- The 2D patterns should be grouped so that patterns can be recognized in the 2D window.
- Delete the unnecessary notches and baselines inside the pattern.
- The size of the Map used in the material must be less than 4K.
- The Map used in the material must be made according to the re-fit.
- You must enter the measurement information (whether the equipment is used, the name of the equipment, and the measurement institution) in the Description.
- You must enter the yarn-specific mixing ratio of the fabric in Tag. (예시, Cotton100%, Cotton97%, Spandex3%)
- You must enter information in the Tag whether the pattern type is Solid or Pattern.
- The product is only visible from the Render, so you must register the render image as a thumbnail.
- Vertex Counts modification is required
- Textures Size modification is required.
- Mesh size modification is required.
- You must enter the product size information in the Description.
- Normal direction of Mesh needs to be modified.
- Mesh and Texture must match.
- The top of the button needs to be modified in the positive direction of the Y-axis.
- Button must be placed at origin (0,0,0).
- Mesh modification is required so that the positive direction of the Z-axis is forward.
- Additional Cross THREAD TYPE is required.
- Mesh needs to be renamed as REN_BUTTON, REN_THREAD.
- Buttonhole images must have a transparent background.
- Buttonhole images must be black and white with no color value.
- Buttonhole images must be registered horizontally.
- Buttonhole Image should not show aliasing.
- Axis direction modification is required.
- The file must be applied to Avatar.
- Mesh and Texture must match each other.
- Scan data requires remeshing process so that the user can edit the data.
- Dummy mesh creation is required.
- Thumbnail modification is required.
- Vertex Counts modification is required.
- Textures Size modification is required.
- You must enter the size information of the product in the Description.
- You must enter the JOINTS status information of the product in the Description.
- You must enter the AVATAR SIZING EDITOR of the CLO of the product in the Description.
- You must enter compatibility information of the basic avatar ASSETS file with the product CLO in the Description.
- You must enter the product's UV MAP unwrapping status in the Description.
- You must enter the Magic Suit applicability information for the product in the Description.
- You must enter the product's symmetry information in the Description.
※ Block Criteria
If you do not follow the guidelines below, the item may be blocked by the operator.
- Do not include content containing the Corporate Identity and Brand Identity of CLO or Marvelous Designer.
- Do not contain content from unauthorized brands.
- Do not copy products from specific brands.
- Do not include content that does not have a redistribution license.
- Do not include content purchased from similar sites.
- Do not include words and content that adversely affect society.
- Do not include content that promotes other marketplaces or digital stores or exposes social media accounts.
- Please follow the other upload instructions.