Upload the item to CONNECT followed by the guidelines.
- Free and View Only items are posted at the same time as you click the Publish button.
- However, items that are already published may be rejected or blocked according to the guidelines.
※ Note: 3D File Status
- If the item is rejected, you can modify the item according to the guidelines and publish it again.
- If the item is blocked, it cannot be modified but can only be deleted.
Please check the criteria of Reject and Block below and follow the guideline.
※ Reject Criteria
Please upload the item by following the guidelines below. Items that fail to comply with the guidelines may be rejected by the operator.
- The title of the item must be appropriate to the uploaded file.
- Tags, categories, and descriptions must be appropriate to the uploaded file.
- The thumbnail and additional images be appropriate to the uploaded file.
- The attached files should be appropriate to the uploaded file.
- The garment should be simulated on your avatar (including hangers).
- The file should exclude avatars when you upload an item in Garment Category.
- The sewing lines should not be twisted.
- Collision issue between layers should be resolved, if you are designing a layered garment.
- Collision issue between trims should be resolved, if trim category items (e.g. Buttons, Zippers, Hardware, Fasteners, Notions) are added in the garment,
- It is not possible to delete/add/replace the Trim and Fabric files after Publish.
- It is not possible to delete/add/replace the original garment files after Publish, for garment using original garment files.
- The majority of the components should consist of patterns produced by pattern making in CLO or Marvelous Designer software.
- The pattern should have reasonable particle distance. The recommended particle distance value is 5 to 20.
- 2D patterns should be arranged as neatly as possible in the center. Avoid overlapping patterns in the 2D Pattern window.
- Those that are the same pieces(e.g. Jackets, Pants, etc.) should be close to each other and should be easily recognized as one piece.
- The unnecessary notches and baselines inside the pattern should be deleted before Publish.
- The size of the Map used in the material must be less than 4K.
- The Map used in the material must be made according to the re-fit.
- You must enter the measurement information (whether the equipment is used, the name of the equipment, and the measurement institution) in the Description.
- You must enter the yarn-specific mixing ratio of the fabric in Tag. (e.g. Cotton100%, Cotton97%, Spandex3%)
- You must enter information in the Tag whether the pattern type is Solid or Pattern.
- The product is only visible from the Render, so you must register the render image as a thumbnail.
- Vertex Counts modification is required
- Textures Size modification is required.
- Mesh size modification is required.
- You must enter the product size information in the Description.
- Normal direction of Mesh needs to be modified.
- Mesh and Texture must match.
- The top of the button needs to be modified in the positive direction of the Y-axis.
- Button must be placed at origin (0,0,0).
- Mesh modification is required so that the positive direction of the Z-axis is forward.
- Additional Cross THREAD TYPE is required.
- Mesh needs to be renamed as REN_BUTTON, REN_THREAD.
- Buttonhole images must have a transparent background.
- Buttonhole images must be black and white with no color value.
- Buttonhole images must be registered horizontally.
- Buttonhole Image should not show aliasing.
- Axis direction modification is required.
- The file must be applied to Avatar.
- Mesh and Texture must match each other.
- Scan data requires remeshing process so that the user can edit the data.
- Dummy mesh creation is required.
- Thumbnail modification is required.
- Vertex Counts modification is required.
- Textures Size modification is required.
- You must enter the size information of the product in the Description.
- You must enter the JOINTS status information of the product in the Description.
- You must enter the AVATAR SIZING EDITOR of the CLO of the product in the Description.
- You must enter compatibility information of the basic avatar ASSETS file with the product CLO in the Description.
- You must enter the product's UV MAP unwrapping status in the Description.
- You must enter the Magic Suit applicability information for the product in the Description.
- You must enter the product's symmetry information in the Description.
※ Block Criteria
If you do not follow the guidelines below, the item may be blocked by the operator.
- Do not include content containing the Corporate Identity and Brand Identity of CLO or Marvelous Designer.
- Do not contain content from unauthorized brands.
- Do not copy products from specific brands.
- Do not include content that does not have a redistribution license.
- Do not include content purchased from similar sites.
- Do not include words and content that adversely affect society.
- Do not include content that promotes other marketplaces or digital stores or exposes social media accounts.
- Please follow the other upload instructions.