Create a Fabric contents by using CLO and Marvelous Designer software.
Required & Recommended
When creating FABRIC file, please follow the rules below.
- The fabric file format must be *zfab.
- You must upload the thumbnail image. (For more information on thumbnail images, check out at #5 below.)
- You must enter the weight and thickness of the fabric in the Description.
- You must enter information for the applied MAP. (TEXTURE, NORMAL MAP, DISPLACEMENT MAP, OPACITY MAP, ROUGHNESS MAP, METALNESS MAP, BASE MAP)
- You must enter the measurement information (whether the equipment is used, the name of the equipment, and the measurement institution) in the Description.
- You must enter the fiber content of the fabric in Tag. (e.g., Cotton 100%, Cotton 97%, Spandex 3%)
- You must create a file by used for the fabric material according to the repeated image.
- The size of the Maps used for fabric material must be 4K or less.
- You should enter information in the Tag whether the pattern type is Solid or Pattern.
- The product is only visible from the Render, so you should register the rendered image as a thumbnail.
※ Enter the product details for the convenience of CONNECT users. After carefully checking the contents below, click the NEXT button at the bottom to move on to the next steps.
If there is any missing information, product registration may be rejected during the inspection stage.
1. DESCRIPTION (REQUIRED)
1-1. Enter the physical property measurement status
“Fabric has been measured for physical property.” Or “Fabric has not been measured for physical properties.”
1-2. If you fill out “Fabric that has been measured for physical property” in step (1), enter the information of equipment used for measurement. e.g Equipments: CLO FABRIC KIT or INSTRON 3400 SERIES or STRETCH : INSTRON 3400 SERIES & BENDING: CLO FABRIC KIT
If you fill out “Fabric has been measured for physical property” in (1), enter the information of fabric that has been created through the Physical property measurement service.
Measuring Institutions: CLO FABRIC SERVICE or KOTITI
1-3. Enter the fabric weight and thickness.
Weight: 382 gsm
Thickness: 1.91 mm
1-4. Enter the information of applied MAP.
TEXTURE. NORMAL MAP, DISPLACEMENT MAP, OPACITY MAP, ROUGHNESS MAP, METALNESS MAP, BASE MAP (FUR)
1-5. If you are going to sell the actual products, enter the URL of the sales page.
The link will automatically create when you enter the address attached as http or https.
2. TAGS (REQUIRED)
This is where the search feature works. Entering the types of the selling products will help customers.
2-1. For fabric, you must enter the fiber content of the fabric.
(Examples: Cotton100%, Cotton97%Spandex3%)
(Examples) Write it without space.
Cotton100% or Cotton97%Spandex3%
2-2. If you have registered Map on a fabric material, enter the information whether it is a solid or a pattern. (E.g., Solid, Pattern)
Solid or Pattern
You can attach files related to fabric. However, it is impossible to track where the attached files from ATTACHMENT are being used.
4. ADD SUB IMAGES
Additionally, register the image that shows the characteristics of the fabric well.
For the actual products to be sold, you can register a real photo of the product.
5. THUMBNAIL (REQUIRED)
Please register an image that clearly shows the texture and characteristics of the fabric.
If a material visible only when render is applied, please register the rendered image.
You may be rejected, If you upload a garment image as a fabric thumbnail.