Slider & Puller
※ Please check the requirements and recommendations for the Slider & Puller modeling below.
- Slider&Puller should be created as OBJ file format. It should be created in Y-axis (up) based environment and the unit of the production environment should be set to mm.
- Slider&Puller should be created as a Slider and Puller mesh and the mesh name must be Slider and Puller.
- The mesh’s normal direction must be facing outwards.
- UV of the Slider&Puller mesh should be unwrapped.
- Align the MESH position according to the purpose of each axis. (Same as the axis of the Slider)
Place the point where the zipper tape touches each stopper on the X-axis of 0.
Slider’s moving direction is on Y-axis. The point where the zipper closes and where it touches should be placed on the Y-axis of 0.
Place the face of the zipper teeth of a slider on the Z-axis of 0.
- If the mesh and the normal map have the same location and direction, it may cause overlapping and flickering issues during rendering.
- If the over two vertices on the same place, please weld them as one.
- For the complex graphic pattern, please use the Normal map. (e.g., logo and pattern)
- The scanned OBJ is compatible, but the mesh should be re-meshed and editable.
- It is recommended to add a wire to express the sharp edge.
<Slider and Puller Mesh Location on Grid>
[Slider & Puller File Registration]
- Open CLO S/W
- Register OBJ from the Main Menu > Material > Zipper > Register OBJ
▶ Type: Slider&Puller
▶ Name: Type in the name of the file to be created.
▶ Scale: Select the preset scale when creating OBJ. (The default scale is in mm)
▶ Axis Conversion: Use the preset Axis when creating OBJ.
▶ File: Import the OBJ file to be registered.
▶ Preview: Check the imported Slider&Puller file in advance.
▶ Puller Position: Adjust the slider to place the right position where the puller is located on the slider.
▶ OK/Cancel: When the file registration is done, click OK to finish the file creation.
The created file is saved in each object folder as Assets > Materials > Hardware_and_Trims > Zipper