※ Please check the requirements and recommendations for the To stopper modeling below.
- Stopper should be created in OBJ file format. It should be created in Y-axis (up) based environment, and the unit of the production environment should be set to mm.
- UV of the Stopper Mesh should be unwrapped.
- The mesh’s normal direction must be facing outwards.
- Create two stoppers with the same size and direction, and add _A and _B after the name of the OBJ file to make one TopStopper set.
- Bottom Closed Stopper must be created in one OBJ file.
- Align the MESH position according to the purpose of each axis.
Place the point where the zipper tape touches each stopper on the X-axis of 0.
The top of the zipper tape and where they touch should be placed on the Y-axis of 0.
When the slider is lowered all the way, the point where it touches the bottom of the slider should be placed on the Y-axis of 0.
Place the face of the zipper teeth of a slider on the Z-axis of 0.
- If mesh and the normal map have the same location and direction, it may cause overlapping and flickering issues during rendering.
- If the over two vertices on the same place, please weld them as one.
- For the complex graphic pattern, please use the Normal map. (e.g., logo and pattern)
- The scanned OBJ is compatible, but the mesh should be re-meshed and editable.
- It is recommended to add a wire to express the sharp edge.
- From the Front View, the Top Stopper should be placed on the (-) Y axis area.
- From the Top View, the origin of the X-axis is where zipper teeth are closed. Therefore, the OBJ of each Top Stopper should be created slightly stick out from the origin of the X-axis.
<Top stopper mesh Location on Grid>
[Slider File Registration]
1. Open CLO S/W
2. Register OBJ from the Main Menu > Material > Zipper > Register OBJ
▶ Type: Stopper
Select Top / Bottom(Open) / Bottom(Closed).
▶ Name: Type in the name of the file to be created.
▶Scale: Select the preset scale, when creating OBJ. (The default scale is in mm)
▶ Axis Conversion: Use the preset Axis, when creating OBJ.
▶File: Import the OBJ file to be registered.
Place the Imported Stopper from the top of the two OBJs in the part where the zipper was first created.
▶Preview: Check the imported Stopper file in advance.
▶OK/Cancel: When the file registration is done, click OK to finish the file creation.
The created file is saved in each object folder as Assets > Materials > Hardware_and_Trims > Zipper