※ Please check the requirements and recommendations for the Slider modeling below.
- Puller should be created in OBJ file format. It should be created in Y-axis (up) based environment, and the unit of the production environment should be set to mm.
- The mesh’s normal map direction must be facing outwards.
- Puller should be created as a single mesh.
- The name of the Puller mesh cannot be Slider.
- UV of the Puller mesh should be unwrapped.
- Place the puller on the slider to the origin (0,0,0). *Puller Position can be adjusted within CLO software.
- If mesh and the normal map have the same location and direction, it may cause overlapping and flickering issues during rendering.
- If the over two vertices on the same place, please weld them as one.
- For the complex graphic pattern, please use the Normal map. (e.g., logo and pattern)
- It is recommended to use textures with a maximum size of 1024 pixels.
- The scanned OBJ is compatible, but the mesh should be re-meshed and editable.
- It is recommended to add a wire to express the sharp edge.
- Different kinds of materials cannot be applied to one Puller file, but by using Texture, it allows to express various materials. Therefore, UVs should be unwrapped so that they do not overlap so that customers can use various textures.
<Puller Mesh Location on Grid>
[Puller File Registration]
1. Open CLO S/W
2. Register OBJ from the Main Menu > Material > Zipper > Register OBJ
▶ Type: Puller
▶ Name: Type in the name of the file to be created.
▶ Scale: Select the preset scale when creating OBJ. (The default scale is in mm)
▶ Axis Conversion: Use the preset Axis when creating OBJ.
▶ File: Import the OBJ file to be registered.
▶ Preview Check the imported Puller file in advance.
▶ OK: When the file registration is done, click OK to finish the file creation.
The created file is saved in each object folder as Assets > Materials > Hardware_and_Trims > Zipper