Permission: Admin Collaborator Editor
Supported File Type: zpac, zprj, zfab
Try CLO-SET Configurator to explore design options online. Instantly review different color, texture, and property options with your team.
- Configurator: How-to
- Color Editor
- Texture Editor
- Property Editor
- Downloading the New Colorway
- Create New Version
- Best Practice Workflow
1) Configurator: How-to
- Click on the (Configurator) button from Content page.
- Select an item to edit from the Material List
- Select a new option from Color/Texture/Property tab, and click 'Create'
- New Colorway has been added under the 'Colorway' tab. Colorways created with CLO-SET Configurator will have the icon.
- Hover over the new Colorway on the right-pane to delete.
2) Color Editor
- Pick a Color from palette to apply on your design
- Reset the color by 'Reset color' button at the bottom
- Click 'Create' to save the new colorway
- Upload a Color Preset to be shared with your team.
3) Texture Editor
- Upload a Texture image
- Adjust the texture using:
- Gizmo on the style
- Position/Scale/Rotation button on Configurator
- Use Desaturation option
- Reset Texture or Create new colorway
4) Property Editor
- Edit the Property of the file - Opacity, Roughness, Intensity, or Metalness
- Click 'Reset Property' to reset it to match the original file
- Click 'Create' to create a new colorway
5) Downloading the New Colorway
Select 'All Colorways' option to download a new .ZPRJ file including both the 1) Colorway from your original content, and 2) new Colorways created with configurator ()
- Choose the version you wish to download. Hover over the version tab > click on ••• > select 'All Colorways'
- 'Original Content' option will only include colorways from your original zprj file
- Upload the new zprj file to use: Render, Web Tech Pack, Line Sheet, Embed/Fitting
6) Create New Version
- Creating a new Version will help make the New Colorway(created with Configurator) compatible with all CLO-SET features.
- Start using Configurator from your 3D Viewer, and explore Color/Texture/Property options.
- Click 'Create'
- A new CLO-SET Colorway is added to your Content (identified with a Purple icon).
- Click 'Create New Version'
- A new Version has been created. In this new Version, the 'New Colorway' is now included as part of the original Colorway of the file.
*Please note: for ZFAB files, you may only create a new version. Adding a new Colorway to the original file is unavailable.
Creating a new Version will help make the New Colorway compatible with all CLO-SET features.
7) Best Practice Workflow
- 3D Garment: Create new Colorways with Configurator, and create new Version to create production materials such as Render and Tech Pack.
- Block Pattern: Start from a block pattern to create new Colorways for a new season.
- ZFAB: create new patterns or color options for an existing ZFAB file in CLO-SET.