Configurator provides the functions which enable users to create, check, edit, or delete additional colorways in CLO-SET.
You can create new colorways with Configurator and share your opinions and communicate with others in CLO-SET in real-time. Also, You can create Annotation by drawing pictures and writing comments on the colorways created with Configurator. ※ Note: Please refer to Annotation Manual.
- Select the material and change its color, and create a new colorway of a Style by clicking the material in the material list or 3D viewer.
※ Note: Currently, you can't change the color of specific pattern pieces unless a single fabric is assigned to a single pattern at the moment, but we're planning to provide more functions. Our goal is to provide more functions that enable users to change texture images or download a ZPRJ file with the new colorways through upcoming releases.
- A new colorway created in CLO-SET will be listed separately and will be marked with a CLO-SET icon.
- You can edit or change the color created with the Configurator by clicking the icon.
You can change the properties of materials adjusted in Clo3d by using Configurator in CLO-SET.
The properties of the material are Color, Opacity, Roughness, Intensity of Roughness, and Metalness.
- Color: Express each of the fabrics in various colorways by adjusting Color
- Opacity: Adjust the opacity with the Absorption value. The lower the value is, the more transparent the object is.
- Roughness: Express a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven by adjusting Roughness.
- Intensity: Edit material gloss by adjusting Intensity of the Roughness
- Metalness: Adjust metallic level. Higher value makes the surface more metallic.
Permission with Configurator
Please refer to the following permission to allow using Configurator function.
※ Note: Please refer to Permission Manual.