What is 'Web Tech Pack'? (Released on Dec 21st, 2021)
Web Tech Pack is a web service that allows you to combine Tech Pack, which is used in physical production processes, with 3D contents.
You can manage overall processes related to the production and collaboration with your partners by using Overview, Measurement, Cost Estimation, Construction, Material, Purchase Order, etc.
List of Contents
- Version Update
- Function 01: Overview
- Function 02: Measurement
- Function 03: Cost Estimation (Expected release date: Dec 2021)
- Function 04: Material (Expected release date: Dec 2021)
1. Requirement: The Content-Type must be 'Style' File Format(.Zpac, .Zprj). Please refer to the manual regarding Content Type & ID.
※ What is Content-Type & ID:
※ How to upload 'Style' Content:
• Upload Style File Format (.Zpac, .Zprj)
• Upload Image File Format ▶ Select 'Style' Content Type
• Create Blank Page ▶ Select 'Style' Content Type
• Note: Content Upload Manual
2. Version Update
• When you upload a new version of the Style file(.Zpac, .Zprj)
, you can find the pop-up window to ask for Content Information Update. Once you click the 'UPDATE' button, the Style information in Web Tech Pack has been updated and mergaed with the previous version.
• If you accidentally press the 'CANCEL' button, you must re-upload the same file.
Editor or above can use 'Web Tech Pack'.
※ Note: Permission