Permission: Admin Collaborator Editor
|CLO-SET Web Tech Pack integrates your everyday tech pack with 3D Contents. Let us bring all the data from your 3D file into an auto-generated Tech Pack. Enjoy a tech pack that is always up-to-date.|
- What is Web Tech Pack (WTP)?
- Requirements & Access
- WTP Tabs & Data
- WTP Version Update
1) What is 'Web Tech Pack (WTP)'?
Web Tech Pack is an auto-generated Tech Pack based on your 3D file. Manage production details such as BOM / POM / Cost information, always up-to-date for the whole team.
2) Requirements & Access
- Content Type: for a WTP to be created, the Content Type must be 'Style'
- Learn more on Content Type & ID here.
- Access the Tech Pack page by clicking the button from Content page
- You must be Admin / Collaborator / Editor to view the Web Tech Pack
*zpac/zprj files are auto-identified as Style Type upon upload
3) WTP Tabs & Data
- WTP Tabs
|Overview||View the summary of the Content and manage Schedule.|
|BOM||Auto-generated BOM per colorway and grade.|
|Construction||Mark detailed annotation per Fabric, Pattern, Graphic, etc.|
|Measurement||POM information including 2D & target measurement for production.|
|Cost Estimation||Cost Estimation including Fabric, Trim, Labor, Transportation, etc.|
- WTP data synchronization with Content Page
Changes on below from WTP will be reflected on Content page (vice versa).
4) WTP Version Update
• When you upload a new version of the Style file(.Zpac, .Zprj), you have an option to update the WTP • New WTP information will be reflected on BOM / Construction / Measurement / Cost Estimation tab
• Once you click 'UPDATE', the Style information in Web Tech Pack will be updated
• If you accidentally press the 'CANCEL' button, you must re-upload the same file.