Automatically created 'Measurement' from Clo3d to CLO-SET (Released on Dec 7, 2021)
Measurement is integrated with the POM generated by CLO Software and filled with 2D/3D measurements automatically. You can also input Target Measurement and make garments to fit the designer's purposes and standards.
※ Related guideline:
• Web Tech Pack (Requirement, Version Upload, Permission)
• Cotent Upload
• Content Type & ID
List of Contents
- You can check a 3D garment in 360 degrees using 3D Viewer on the Measurement tab.
- You can also enable/disable garment or avatar appearance in 3D Viewer by clicking the or button.
- When you click each line in the Measurement chart, the POM(Point of Measurement) will appear with a red line in 3D Viewer.
- You can check the previous measurement [Ready only] by clicking the 'Measurement History' Dropdown menu.
You can change the settings of the measurement according to preference by clicking the icon.
enabling 3D/2D Measurement appearance and changing unit(inch/cm/mm) can be set in user preference.
Integration from Clo3d
2D/3D Measurements of all grading sizes are integrated with the POM/Description generated by CLO Software and filled with 2D/3D measurements of all grading sizes automatically. By default, the base size is assigned by Clo3d.
When you upload a new version of the Style file, the measurement is automatically updated with the data of the new version and merged information of the previous version.
Input specific standards in CLO-SET
You can input Target Measurement guidelines of Tolerance and HTM Comment and collaborate with partners to make the garment fit the designer's purposes and standards.