Create Buttonhole items by using CLO and Marvelous Designer software.
Required & Recommended
- The buttonhole file format must be *bth.
- The image of the buttonhole must have a transparent background and be saved in PNG format.
- Buttonhole Images must be black and white with no color value.
- Buttonhole Image should not show aliasing.
- Buttonhole Image must be registered as horizontal orientation. (Please refer to the example image below.)
- In the Description, the following information of the product must be provided.
(1) DEFAULT SIZE of the buttonhole. You can also write in button units or provide information in Width & Length & Thickness values.
- The image of the buttonhole should be at least 300px in horizontal length.
- For stable simulation, make sure the size of the product is not too big or too small.
1. Converting BTH format in CLO software : Only CLO-formatted files can be uploaded to CONNECT. All buttonholes must be saved as BTH format in CLO software.
To save as BTH format, you need to have PNG files having a transparent background. If you have a different format other than PNG, export as an PNG format file from other IMAGE EDITING software.
1-1. Open CLO
1-2. Move to the Buttonhole Tab and select the buttonhole tab from the Object Browser.
1-3. To register BUTTONHOLE, click the ‘register’ button next to the Shape menu in PROPERTY EDITOR.
1-4. Enter registration information
- Name. Enter Product name
- IMAGE. Click the ‘Open’ button and load IMAGE files to register
- Thumbnail. Register the front image of the BUTTONHOLE.
For Thumbnail, Register thumbnail as landscape orientation with transparent background and save as PNG format.
1-5. Click the ‘OK’ button