Required & Recommended
- The hair file format must be *zacs.
- The position and rotation of the mesh should be set to 0, and the size should be set to 1.
- When making an OBJ, the unit of the production environment should be set to mm.
- The mesh’s normal direction must be facing outwards.
- The mesh name must be ‘Hair’. (case-insensitive)
- The file should not include anything other than the hair mesh. (e.g., mesh, camera, light, etc., other than the HAIR MESH)
- The position of the hair mesh must align with the position and size of the avatar that registers the hair file.
- In the Description, the following information of the product must be provided.
(1) Vertex Counts
(2) UV MAP unwrapping status
- Since the number of MESH might affect the speed of CLO, create using the minimum number of mesh that composes the shape.
- If mesh and the normal map have the same location and direction, it may cause overlapping and flickering issues during rendering. Be careful not to overlap the mesh.
- It is recommended to use textures with a maximum size of 2048 pixels.
- The length of the hair should not exceed the shoulder line. If hair length is too long, hair might penetrate the avatar or pattern during pose or motion simulation.
- Create a thumbnail image so that the item to be registered can be seen clearly.
- Creating DUMMY MESH wraps the entire HAIR, even if you drape a hoodie or pattern on the head, enables you to have stable simulation.
- When registering hair files on the avatar of the CLO library, please use the avatar of the basic body type.