Required & Recommended
- The shoes file format must be *zacs.
- The position and rotation of the mesh should be set to 0, and the size should be set to 1.
- When making an OBJ, the unit of the production environment should be set to mm.
- The mesh’s normal direction must be facing outwards.
- The mesh name must be Shoes_l, Shoes_r. (case-insensitive)
- The file should not include anything other than shoes_l,shoes_r. (e.g., mesh, camera, light, etc., other than the SHOE MESH)
- The position of the shoe mesh must align with the position and size of the avatar that registers the shoe file.
- The material must be applied separately for the heel and placed last.
- In the Description, the following information of the product must be provided.
(1) Vertex Counts
(2) UV MAP unwrapping status
- Since the number of MESH might affect the speed of CLO, create using the minimum number of mesh that composes the shape.
- It is recommended to apply the same material to the part using the same material.
- If mesh and the normal map have the same location and direction, it may cause overlapping and flickering issues during rendering. Be careful not to overlap the mesh.
- For the complex graphic pattern, please use the normal map.
- It is recommended to use textures with a maximum size of 2048 pixels.
- To use a variety of textures, UVs should be unwrapped so that they do not overlap.
- The scanned OBJ is compatible, but the mesh should be re-meshed and editable.
- Create a thumbnail image so that the item to be registered can be seen clearly.
- Create a transparent DUMMY MESH to prevent collisions with a pattern where In the part where complicated and a lot of meshes are used.
- When registering shoe files on the avatar of the CLO library, please use the avatar of the basic body type.