Updated: Aug 23rd, 2022
Hello CLO-SET Users,
We are so excited to announce our new feature, CLO-SET Effect Filter!
What is ‘CLO-SET Effect Filter’?
‘CLO-SET Effect Filter’ is a feature that allows users to apply filters to the 3D Viewer for an immediate display. Filter Effects is available for users above Viewer - Collaborators and Admins.
- Instant application of filter effects
- Scene recolors
- Bloom effects on garments and avatars
Changes in 3D Viewer Window
With the addition of Filters, there have been changes in the 3D Viewer Window.
How to Use
- Applied Area: Entire Viewer scene of user’s local pc
- Filter Feature Location: Function Bar > Environment Setting > 3D Effect Filter.
- Filter Feature Accessibility: anyone above Viewer
- Keyboard Shortcut: F
1. First, click on the 3D Effect Filter and Turn On the Filter.
Scene recolor is a filter that colors the entire Viewer Scene with Hue, Saturation, and Vibrance filter settings.
On the top right corner, there is an information message about the Scene Recolor feature.
The CLO-SET Filter is an instant feature. The settings will not be saved and applied to Share with Link, Embed Viewer or CLO-SET Rendering.
Each filter property has a slider in which the default value is set at 0 in the middle. You can pull the slider as well as input positive and negative property values to adjust and view instant effects. to set the filter effects.
There are reset buttons for each property.
The ‘Bloom’ effect gives all brightly lit regions of a scene a glow-like effect. Each filter property has a slider in which the default value is set at 0.1. You can pull the slider as well as input positive property values to adjust and view instant effects.
You can reset the settings by clicking the reset icons from respective properties.
- As shown in the information message, the instant filters are not saved for usages in other features in CLO-SET. Also, it’s only saved in your local pc.
- For the best result, it is recommended to use the filter on shiny or metallic materials.
- LUT (Look-Up-Table) filter
- LUT effect (to change the overall tone of the 3D scene) will be released as an additional filter in next phase.