Hello CLO-SET Users,
We would like to announce a New and Updated Feature, Line Sheet Beta. We have released our very first version of Line Sheet as a Beta and it can be viewed from spaces such as brand, line, season, company library and workroom. Only thumbnail mode is available for beta and more exciting functionalities are coming in next versions.
What is a Line Sheet?
Line Sheet can be utilized for internal communication across the departments for decision making purposes. You can view all the contents with detailed information in one web-based sheet. For the next release, detailed information can be directly edited from the Line sheet, List Mode. We hope to accelerate your communication experience with our Line Sheet feature during the assortment planning.
How does it work?
1. You can enter the Line Sheet from the respective space, which is located at the top right hand corner.
2. As mentioned earlier, only thumbnail mode is available for beta.
- A Line Sheet will be created with all the contents in the space automatically. Exclusion or selection of contents are unavailable.
- A Line sheet Beta is accessible for Group Admins only but for all subscriptions including free plan.
- Starting from the next version, this feature will be unlocked only for paid plan subscribers, with an expanded user permissions.
We have made some changes!
New Location and Name for previous “Excel Line Sheet”
Do not be surprised by our updates, the old “Excel Line Sheet” feature will remain in CLO-SET. Due to our new feature release, the previous “Excel Line Sheet” has been renamed as “Excel Download” and relocated to the sorting area.