Hello CLO-SET Users,
We would like to announce a New and Updated Feature, CLO-SET Permission management. You can now search a user by keyword, space and content to delete & change the permission from Admin Console > Settings > Permission Management.
- ONLY Group Admin and Group Operator can access the Admin Console page.
- Inviting and sharing are unavailable. you can ONLY delete and change permissions.
- You can also select /multi-select to download the list of users in excel.
Location: Admin Console > Settings > Permission Management
*Accessible for Group Admin and Operator ONLY
1. Search by keyword (Name & Email)
2. Search by space (including subspace is available)
3. Search by content
3) Change Permission
1. Collaborator > Admin / Admin > Collaborator
Hover mouse > click … > click on change to Admin/collaborator
2. Editor > Viewer / Viewer > Editor
Hover mouse > Click … > Click on change > click the drop-down box > change permission
4) Remove Access
1. Delete user - Single/multi select to remove the entire access.
2. Remove access by space - Hover mouse > Click …> Click remove