Permission: Group Admin, Group Operator
Access Admin Console by clicking icon on your CLO-SET dashboard. Admin Console shows the Group summary, Billing, Statistics, Activity Log, Settings, and Developer Page.
On the Billing tab, you may review details on your billing history, invoice, and user history.
*This page lists the highest permission level for each group member. For more details on permission by space, visit 'Permission Management' tab within Admin Console.
1) Billing History
- Update Date (UTC/GMT): Reflects the User History the next day
- Date: Indicates User history (same as Invoice date / most recent dates are located at the top)
- Invoice No.
- Description: Indicates Subscribed plan + User history information
The number of increase and decrease of the paying users will be calculated on daily basis and the number will be displayed in the Description/Credit column.
- Charges: Indicate additional charges (see below for pricing reference)
- Planned payment: ex) Billed $700.00
- Accumulated credit: ex) Additional $60.00 will be billed
- Deducted credit: ex) Credited $66.67
Payment: When an actual transaction occurs(completion/cancellation), the transaction amount will appear in the ‘payment’ column
Credit balance: The accumulated credit balance becomes 0 every month after payment is completed
Billing History > Invoice
Group admin can view the invoice payment details from the Billing history page