Hello CLO-SET Users,
We would like to share an update in CLO-SET Assortment Room! In an effort to provide an easier and faster workflow, we've made several improvements within the Assortment Room.
Permission: Admin, Collaborator | Editor, Viewer with Assortment Room permission
You can create hierarchical relationships between contents in 2 different ways.
1) Viewer Mode Drop Down Menu
Quickly switch the viewer option between 2D, 3D, and Render. Hover over the style in Assortment Room, and you will see a drop-down menu on the upper right corner. Click to switch viewer modes!
2) Colorway list
- 2D / 3D View
- Colorway list, only with larger icons! We've increased the size of garment colorway list for improved visibility.
- New! Render
- View the Render image by colorway. First select 'Render' from the drop-down menu to switch viewer mode. You will see a new colorway list WITHIN the viewer. This is the Render Colorway List. Select the colorway you wish to view.
- New! Colorway in Fullscreen
- View the full colorway list in Fullscreen to quickly check and compare the styles. Available in 3D Viewer & Render mode.
*When viewing in Render mode, selecting a colorway OUTSIDE the viewer will NOT be reflected.
*Colorway list is from the original Zprj file. New colorway added from CLO-SET Configurator will not show. To add new colorways, upload a new Zprj file, and move the garment to Assortment room.
|2D/3D Colorway List||Render Colorway List|
3) By Viewer Mode