Hello CLO-SET Users,
We would like to announce a new feature, CLO-SET Link parent-child content! We would love you to try and explore our new feature. You can now create a hierarchical relationship to increase the efficiency of managing the related contents.
Permission: Admin, Collaborator, Editor
You can create hierarchical relationships between contents in 2 different ways.
1) What is Child Content?
Child content is a like a sub-content for the Parent content. You can now create Parent-Child relationship between contents loaded in CLO-SET. With this feature, you can easily link 2 or more styles faster, even between different workrooms.
2) Copy as Child Content
- Go to your Workroom
- Select a Workroom you want to create a copy. Multi-copy is available as well.
- Turn on 'Make a Child Content' option
- Enter a Memo about the Child Content, and click 'OK'
- Your will see a Child Content has been created at the selected Workroom
- From the Parent Content, click on the 'Child Content' button to view the full list.
*When you create a copy to the same workroom as the original file, Workflow & Category information will be copied as well.
*When you multi-copy and create Child Content, each copy will be linked to the same garment only. For example, if you select garment A,B,C and copy them with Child Content option, garment A will be linked to the copy of garment A only.