Recommend creating thumbnail images based on the following criteria below.
- Recommended image size: 900*1200
- Image ratio: 3:4 (portrait)
- Supported image formats: .jpeg /.png /.bmp
- Clear visibility of items in the image.
- High-Quality Images and items.
- Avoid including multiple images in one thumbnail.
- Recommend using a simple/solid background, so that item stands out.
- High-Resolution images
When only a part of the item is shown in the thumbnail. (paid item)
- Ex) In the thumbnail, it appears as a single item, but the item file is a set.
When items other than the ones being sold are included in the thumbnail. (paid item)
- Ex) Thumbnail contains 3 pieces (top + bottom + vest), but only 2 pieces (top + bottom) have been uploaded.
Differences in details between the thumbnail and item. (paid item)
- Ex) The item in the file does not have a pocket, while the item shown in the thumbnail does have a pocket.
Differences between the default colors of the thumbnail and item. (paid item)
- The item's color in the thumbnail must match the color of the item shown in CLO's 3D viewer when the file is opened.
- The first colorway from the list will appear in CONNECT's 3D viewer, which is different from CLO's 3D Viewer.
- Differences between the colors of the thumbnail and item. (paid item)
- Differences in materials between the thumbnail and the item being sold. (free, paid item)
- The item being sold differs from the item in the thumbnail.
- The item in the thumbnail is not clearly visible.
- Using real-life photos
- Uploading screenshots of software instead of rendered images
- Uploading unrelated images for the item.
- Uploading provocative images
- In the naked image, without wearing underwear or being covered by any object (a mannequin, solid color avatar does not apply to this)
Copyright Infringement (free, paid item)
- Using Brand names or Logos.
- Using names or images of specific individuals or characters.
- Uploading the same duplicated images with only slight design modifications
- Uploading the same thumbnail multiple times
- When only a part of the item is shown in the thumbnail. (paid item)