Virtual Fitting supports multiple Skin Types for CLO Avatars, as well as Custom Avatars.
- From the Assortment, you now have an option to choose the Skin Type of CLO Avatars.
- Select the Skin Type to run the Fitting Conversion. Once the Conversion is done, launch the Fitting Viewer.
- Within the Fitting Viewer, you will have an option to select the Avatar's Skin Type.
2) Custom Avatar
- You can now upload your own Avatar to be used for Fitting Conversion.
Upload an Avatar(.avt) file in your Workroom.Select the Content Type as 'Avatar'.
- As long as the .avt file is uploaded within your Group, you will be able to use it in any Assortment Room.
- If your file is compatible to run the Fitting Conversion, your Avatar will be added under the CUSTOM tab.
- Select the Avatar to run the Fitting Conversion. Once the Conversion is done, launch the Fitting Viewer
- Within the Fitting Viewer, you will have an option to select the Custom Avatar.
*Preparing Custom Avatar
To use a Custom Avatar for CLO-SET Fitting, you need to prepare your Custom Avatar to be compatible with the Fitting Conversion.
You may do so by using CLO3D's Auto Converting feature.
1. Download the Maneqquin(.avt) file from CONNET. OR, have your Custom Avatar file ready.
|2. Open CLO3D, and Click on [Main Menu ▶Avatar ▶ Auto Convert to Avatar]|
|3. Upload the .avt file (in A Pose only), and select below options. Then, Convert to a new .avt file.|
|4. Save the new .avt file|
|5. Upload the new .avt file in CLO-SET Workroom|
|6. Go to Assortment, select the Content, and click Fitting. On the 'CUSTOM' tab, you will see your custom avatar option.|
*If your Avatar file does not show on CUSTOM tab, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Fitting Viewer
- New! CLO-SET Fitting Viewer. Visit Virtual Fitting article to find out more.
- If you want to add new Avatars, simply run Fitting Conversion on the same Content, with new Avatars. The existing Avatars on the Content will remain, stacking up the new ones.
- If you want to delete the Avatar option, please delete the Content from your Workroom, upload again, move to Assortment, and run Fitting Conversion using the new Content.