Permission: Admin Collaborator Editor
Plan Type: ALL (Enterprise, Advanced, Free, Trial)
Supported File Type: zpac, zprj, zfab
1) Create New Version
- Start using Configurator from your 3D Viewer, and explore Color/Texture/Property options.
- Click 'Create'
- A new CLO-SET Colorway is added to your Content (identified with a Purple icon).
- Click 'Create New Version'
- A new Version has been created. In this new Version, the 'New Colorway' is now included as part of the original Colorway of the file.
*Please note: for ZFAB files, you may only create a new version. Adding a new Colorway to the original file is unavailable.
Creating a new Version will help make the New Colorway compatible with all CLO-SET features.
2) Best Practice Workflow
- 3D Garment: Create new Colorways with Configurator, and create new Version to create production materials such as Render and Tech Pack.
- Block Pattern: Start from a block pattern to create new Colorways for a new season.
- ZFAB: create new patterns or color options for an existing ZFAB file in CLO-SET.
3)What is Configurator & Version?
- Configurator is a tool for exploring design options online. Instantly review different color, texture, and property options with your team.
- Content Version helps you keep track of the design history and edits along the creation process.