Hello CLO-SET Users,
We would like to announce a new feature, CLO-SET Statistics! This initial release covers Content Statistics - Color. Read on to find more, and be on the lookout for more statistic features to come!
Permission: Admin, Collaborator, Editor, Viewer
Pricing Plan: Advanced, Trial, Free
Content: Applicable to any Content uploaded on March, 2023 and onward.
*You may ONLY view statistics on the Contents for which you have the viewing access.
1) Content Statistics - Color
1. Filter Date Range & Content Overview
First, select the date range you'd like to view. Please note that the Contents will be filtered based on the upload date.
- Total Style Contents: Total number of Contents uploaded during the date range, and included in the statistics shown below. This covers ONLY the Contents you have viewing permission to.
- Average Used Colors: Average number of Colors used per Style Content
- Total Fabric Colors: Total number of Fabric Color used within the selected Space
2. Total Color Composition Rate
The Doughnut Chart on the left shows the distribution of Primary Colors used for the Style Contents. Hover over the Color to view the details.
On the right hand table, click on each Primary Color to view all the related Original Colors.
- Primary Color: Main Color(Hex/Pantone) with the highest usage rate among similar color group
- Original Color: All unique Colors used. Grouped by Primary Color.
*Color usage rate is calculated based on the fabric size
3. Trends Chart
Trends Chart shows the number of Style Content that used the top 10 Primary Colors over time. You may view the Color Trend chronically.
Change the chart type to Bar or Line, or change period to Week or Year to change the view.
4. Scatter Chart
Scatter Chart visualizes the Saturation/Brightness of the Colors used. Click on the Primary Color to view the Original Colors included in the group.
- X-axis: Hue (Color Spectrum of 0~360)
- Y-axis: Saturation or Brightness per your selection. Click on the upper left dropdown button to switch the view.
- Marker Size: Number of Style Contents that used the selected Color.
2) How to Access Content Statics
You may enter the Content Statistics tab from ANY Space level, including:
- Line / Season
Please note that the Content Statistics page will ONLY show the Style Contents WITHIN the selected Space. For example, if you enter the Content Statistics page from Brand page, it will include all Style contents within the Brand.
In addition, the Style Contents included are limited to the ones for which you have the viewing permission. Anything NOT shown or shared to you will not be included.
*Please select a specific Space from 'Browse' tab to view the Statistics. Entering 'All Spaces' option from 'Workspace' tab will NOT show the Statistics button.
3) Statistics from Admin Console
If you are a Group Admin or Group Operator, you may also view the Content Statistics from the Console tab.
- Click on 'Console' > 'Content Statistics'
- Filter the Date & Workroom you want to view