Permission: Admin Collaborator
Plan Type: Advanced, Trial
- From the Assortment, you now have an option to choose the Skin Type of CLO Avatars.
- Within the Fitting Viewer, you will have an option to select the Avatar's Skin Type.
2) Custom Avatar
- You can now upload your own Avatar to be used for Fitting Conversion.
- Upload an Avatar(.avt) file in your Workroom.Select the Content Type as 'Avatar'.
- If your file is compatible to run the Fitting Conversion, your Avatar will be added under the CUSTOM tab.
- Within the Fitting Viewer, you will have an option to select the Custom Avatar.
To use a Custom Avatar for CLO-SET Fitting, you need to prepare your Custom Avatar to be compatible with the Fitting Conversion.
You may do so by using CLO3D's Auto Converting feature.
- Find detailed instructions on Auto Converting: Virtual Fitting - Avatar Option
3) Fitting Viewer
- New! CLO-SET Fitting Viewer. Visit Virtual Fitting article to find out more.
- If you want to add new Avatars, simply run Fitting Conversion on the same Content, with new Avatars. The existing Avatars on the Content will remain, stacking up the new ones.
- If you want to delete the Avatar option, please delete the Content from your Workroom, upload again, move to Assortment, and run Fitting Conversion using the new Content.